One week of Paddle-Surf
Time & Location
About The Camp
One week of Paddle-Surf In Peniche- Portugal
1150€ per person per week (We offer 30% discount for the first 6 that sign up)
Level of entry
From Intermediate (2 moths of stand up paddling) up to Advanced
Airport of arrival: (Lisbon)
Bookings details and cancelation policy:
50% deposit of the total price not refundable. The rest 50% on arrival. Not refundable after arrival date.
The Nika Paddle-Surf House:
Link with the photos of the private villa with swimming pool, located in Farrel (Peniche)
- 7 days insurance
- 7 nights accommodation (shared rooms, 2x double Shared Bathroom, 1x quadruple private bathroom, 1x triple private bathroom)
- 7 days Breakfast (portoughe healthy breakfast)
- 7 days sup equipment (high quality equipment starboard sup)
- 7 days sup lessons 3h per day one session (with professional athlete and coach Leonard Nika & Claudio Nika)
- 2 nights diner (welcome dinner BBQ and closing camp)
- Airport transfer (pick up from 8am to 8pm)
- Transportations around the surf spots between (morning 09:00/12:00)
- Every day different spots depending on weather and wave conditions.
- Video analysis and personal correction of the paddle technique (sup theory 1h from 15:30h)
- Photos and Video 3 days per week (that remains to you)
- Carver Skate available around the area (with protections included)
- Indo Board available in the house
- Free Wi-Fi
- T-shirt of the event NPSC.
- Flight ticket to Lisbon
- Transportation out of the program 5€ per person
- Private room 35€ per night
- Wetsuit 25€ for one week
Things to bring:
- Wind jacket
- Flip flops
- Reusable water bottle
- Thermal shirt
- Wetsuit 4.3mm or 3.2mm
- Neoprene pants 1.1mm or long-john
- Solar Cream 30c°/50c° of protection
Program Of the Week
8:00 / 9:00 Breakfast
9:30 / 9:45 Loading equipment on the van
10:00 / 13:00 Lesson in the water
13:00 / 15:00 Rest + Lunch
15:00 / 17:00 Free session (optional)
18:00 / 18:30 Video analysis 3 times per week
19:00 / 20:30 Dinner ( by the house with rebooked catering or restaurant from 10 euro per person)
Goals and points that we’ll focus during the Sup Surf sessions:
- improve the choice of waves during the session and on how to best manage your energies at sea.
- the power and endurance of paddling
- balance in the various moments of the sup surf.
- adapting to unpredictability, training the mind to face any situation and making decisions at sea in a short time.
- flexibility while surfing and on maintaining the center of gravity.
- choosing the ideal board and on the fins suitable for our sessions.
- understanding each surf spot. (Beach breaks, point breaks, off-shore wind conditions, side-off, side-on and on-shore).
In-house video analysis (post-surf)
“Mind Setting” session daily indoor and outdoor training, stretching session together (post surf) Briefing Recap of the day.